October 10, 2020 END ALZ Walk Event at CSUSM (Cal State university San Marcos)
Hi Friends and Neighbors,
If you have a family member, friend or colleague that is or knows someone who has been touched by Alzheimer's, or any form of dementia WE NEED YOUR HELP!
**I have an exclusive offer of a “purple face mask” to buy for $10 and/or free for your walk donation minimum of $25! There will be a choice of fabrics to choose from! You can use this face mask now and especially for our North County Walk October 10!
Ask the people you already know if they would like to join your team or have a family walk team, friend walk team, neighborhood walk team or work walk team!
· You can also set up a Facebook fundraiser “after” you set up your team through the alz.org/northcounty participant center.
· Sign up to create your team (create a team name that works for you)
· Then share your Fundraiser on Facebook (link is right there)
· You will get more participation, when you share your reason for your fundraising to END ALZ (story) to share!
· Good opportunity to also ask your friends, family, and co-workers to sign up/create a team for the October 10, 2020 Walk Event at CSUSM (Cal State university San Marcos)
You can also join my walk team! Contact me anytime and I will add you!
Contact me at CherylCollinsSellsHomes@gmail.com or call 760-936-3272 with any questions!